[Dxspider-support] Again on Multi-Connect

ON6HH Roland Huysentruyt on6hh at uba.be
Fri Jul 18 23:29:40 BST 2008

Hi Ian
ok abt sh/route .
What i mean with the special sh/u command is displaying a list of all
connected users showing next to the callsign
all the clustercalls the station is connected to .

f..e

call                connected to

on6hh           on0dxk,db0spc,ed7zab,pi4cc,etc ....
on6ck           on0dxk,oz2dxc,on0nol,etc....

This would help .
73
Roland,ON6HH

on6hh at ktk.be