[Dxspider-support] [Administrivia] Welcome back to some...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 23:13:38 BST 2008

It appears that the mailing list has been (effectively) silently
discarding some subscribers over that last year or so. I say
"effectively" because the unsubscribe notices that I get have been
shoved directly into the Junk folder without me seeing them.

I have subscribed several people back onto the announce and support
lists from the mailing list bounce logs. Hopefully most of you will want
to be here, but if not, then please unsubscribe  with my apologies for
causing you the trouble of doing it.