[Dxspider-support] QSL

IZ5FSA iz5fsa.leo at tele2.it
Thu Jun 26 23:46:47 BST 2008

I think it will really reduce the "announce full" used to exchange msg between
buddies. I hope this feature will not stop OM dx spotting!

AS netiquette... DX-tiquette will be appreciated:
	1) answering stations spot with DX command
	2) CQing station answer/cfm with QSL command

DxCC as Dx Cluster Culture ;-)

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA