[Dxspider-support] set/buddy & qsl commands

EA7UU Jesus ea7uu at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 28 13:56:32 BST 2008

    Hello to all.

    Updated my dxspider to build v0.25; Dirk the set/buddy command
appears not run fine, I  have a couple of callsigns associated but now
when one of them connect I don't received an information message.

    I'm not interested in QSL command.

    Finally I think that a (un)set/multiconnect  command would be a
great idea.

That's all folks.

Dirk Koopman escribió:
> This was suggested to me some time ago, but I was not in a position to
> do anything about it. However, now that talk seems to be finally
> working as I think it should, perhaps now is the time to look at this
> again.
>
> What was suggested was a QSL command. The idea of this command is for,
> perhaps, dxpeditions to qsl their contacts (probably via their logging
> program's cluster connection) in real time. This would give the users
> assurance that a contact was made and also, maybe during contests, a
> means of cross checking logs.
>
> Something like:
>
> qsl g1tlh 14245.1 59 ssb Good signal
>
> would be fairly easy to do. This would come out more or less like the
> current dx display, e.g.
>
> QSL de G7BRN:      50195.0  G1TLH    SSB 59   Good Signal!         2135Z
>
> One could have a sh/qsl as well.
>
> All of this would be sent to the user concerned, not broadcast to the
> world like a DX command does.
>
> Is this likely be of any interest?
>
> Dirk G1TLH

       EA7UU Jesús Ortiz Fernández