[Dxspider-support] Clocks on

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Mon Mar 10 12:28:38 GMT 2008

Are you seeing a problem? W1NR is a stratum 2 time server running Linux
and unless there is a problem with DXSpider itself, the clocks on my
node are fine and within a few milliseconds of accuracy. Linux, unlike
Windows, stores its time in UTC and it is up to the applications to
translate it to the local time zone using the system utilities. I don't
see a problem with K1EA either.

Mike, W1NR