[Dxspider-support] AX-25 quit working

Stephen M. Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 20:17:56 GMT 2008

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction:

After re-starting and upgrading to build .215, my AX-25 connections quit
working.  The telnet access is fine, but anyone connecting via packet is
immediately disconnected (packet had previously been running FB for
quite some time).  I've gone over my AX25 stuff, and don't see where
anything's changed from before.

Unfortunately, I didn't set up the node to where I could regress back to
the prior build, so I don't know if it's related to the build, or if a
file got corrupted somewhere, or what.  I've since loaded the .216
build, but my problem persists.

So, I'd be very grateful if anyone can suggest something that I can
check or try, as I'm completely stumped.

Thanks and 73,

Steve N8NM