[Dxspider-support] New country files for DX Cluster - 24March 2008

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 26 01:48:19 GMT 2008

--- "Anthony(N2KI)" <n2ki at amsat.org> wrote:

> So am I to understand that ZM is New Zealand and ZM8 and ZM80 are Kermadec?
> If so then my system is fine. If not. . . .

You can look at the country file (cty.dat), it isn't magic:

  ZM is New Zealand
  ZM8 is Kermadec
  ZM80WB (ZM-eight-zero-WB) (that call only) is New Zealand.

In my release notice I said that (the call) ZM80WB is New Zealand.  I did not
say anything about ZM8 (which has been Kermadec for a long time), or ZM80.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us