[Dxspider-support] respawing

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Fri May 23 23:33:33 BST 2008

I see.  I guess I need to get serious about building up the new
machine for my node and run some more tests using upstart.  I got it
to start with that script but only ran it for a while with no
connections, which isn't much of a test.  I know that with Ubuntu
8.10 you can replace the stock upstart with sysvinit, but hopefully
that won't be needed.

I won't try that until next week (I know better than to mess with the
node during a contest weekend!)

73, Bob N7XY