[Dxspider-support] Multiconnects (Luigi)

K1BI k1bi at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 19:25:18 GMT 2008

Luigi:
As I understand it and am using it you need to specify your node address to
limit the connects to you (and other nodes), e.g. set/maxconnect 1 [your
node call]
I haven't tried 1 as a max but I have tried 2 and that seems to work. I've
been seeing connects from people connected to as many as 10 other nodes. I
still don't understand the sense in all of that, it would seem that
connecting to me and also to the node I get my feed from (for example) would
just result in twice the amount of traffic but the same information.
73, Saul, K1BI [sysop, K1RK node]