[Dxspider-support] IO::SOCKET::INET: CONNECT: UNKNOWN ERROR

K2LS k2ls at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 15:28:00 BST 2008

Well,

I seem to have localized the problem.

While watching the cluster.pl screen, I noticed the following line:

AGW INITIALISING and connecting to localhost 8000. Cannot connect to AGW
engine.

Until this command times out any input request yields "IO::SOCKET::INET:
CONNECT: UNKNOWN ERROR".

I have started AGW manually and all is working properly.

AGW is not in the startup folder so it is somehow being started with the
cluster.

Does anyone know where this is happening please?

73, Larry