[Dxspider-support] Timeout

IK1HJS ik1hjs at email.it
Thu Oct 9 17:14:24 BST 2008

Hi Dirk,

Sorry for posting again .

I'd like to avoid the message "Sorry IK1HJS you are connected to me on
another port" sent from the cluster not allowing me do reconnect  if my
telnet connection has a failure, and I'd like be able to reconnect
immediately the cluster.

I saw that a lot of clusters around don't have this function active and
I can reconnect normally without waiting 10 minutes.

I suppose there must be a timeout counter somewhere ...

The solution to this problem has been solicited by a lot of users.

Can you help me ?

Running dxspider 0,31 version on an Ubuntu Server edition.

Thanks !

Carlo IK1HJS