[Dxspider-support] K1EA Spots

KE2OI ke2oi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 22:50:09 BST 2008

I have my time syncd as I learned that one after troubleshooting for a week!
I see no PC11 coming from K1EA since about Friday and they were intermittent
for a week before.  K9USA is as solid as a rock.  I think the intermittent
piece was time related but with the time on the money, I see no spots.
Thanks for any help offered.  I am running the latest rev if that helps.

John KE2OI