[Dxspider-support] Stop ann

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Wed Oct 15 15:15:31 BST 2008

I honestly think we might have to start a list of calls signs that we may
have to restrict or reduce access should they be abusing the network with
non amateur radio announcements.  So far, I have had to block 1 Canadian and
1 American.
I'm not as fussed about multiple logins (why this is of a really advantage,
stumps me), however both of these guys were into Political and Religious
rants that had nothing to do with ham radio.  I'm happy to share the
callsigns if anyone would like them.  In both cases, I warned them that I
was going to do it.  I suspect that one of them is now logged into
someone else's cluster.

Mike VA3MW