[Dxspider-support] cluster.pl error

Ed autek2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:05:55 BST 2008

I'm getting the following error when I first try to start dxspider ::

The directory /spider doesn't exist, please RTFM at ./cluster.pl line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 50.

This is on a Ubuntu 8.04 system. The file is dated 10-4-2008, but I
just created it this evening, is this correct ? The permissions seem
to be right, and I am just at a loss where to go from here.  There
were no errors in the install until this point. Have I left a step out
somewhere ?

Would someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Ed W3NR