[Dxspider-support] W3NR Node

Ed autek2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:23:04 BST 2008

Well its up and running. I only had 2 problems and they were both on my
end. I was able to test this with a local node and all went well.

I only have some fine tuning to do with script files and I think that is
all that is left, except finding someone to connect to. The local node I
used for testing has very limited bandwidth so that is not an option.

I have wanted to try my hand at this for several years, and since I
retired I finally got around to it. I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 on an old
700mhz box with 512 of ram.

Thanks to all invovled in this project....you made my learning
experience a good one.

Ed W3NR