[Dxspider-support] I need a little help with my setup Thanks

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Tue Oct 21 22:30:50 BST 2008

Hi Stephen
Is your cluster connected to another host and have you started that
connection?

Did you get to this step:

http://www.dxcluster.org/main/installation_en-4.html#ss4.5

You can connect to me if you like.  I only have spots that originate from
hams in this part of the world.

Mike VA3MW

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Stephen Robert Conrad <
sconrac556 at rogers.com> wrote:

> I hope I am sending this to the right group I have set up DXSpider on a
> Windows 2000 machaine
> All appears to be working. Iam able to start the application and telnet to
> the cluster
> I don't recieve any spots.
> It states 1 Node 1User when I connect. I have changed the time on my PC to
> UTC and
> that did not seem to work I changed it back to local time that did not
> work. Now it set to UTC.
> Is there a file with the node that I connect to that I need to change?
> Did I miss a step? I install all the packages,and I appears to work but I
> dosn't see any
> spots. How do I connect to other sites? Like I said I need a little help.
> Thanks VE9SC
> Stephen Robert Conrad

Michael Walker Photography
http://www.walkerphotography.ca