[Dxspider-support] Storable Help

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Oct 27 09:29:00 GMT 2008

Stephen Robert Conrad wrote:
> I am have a problem. When I load the DXSpider Windows 2000  I recieve a eror message starting to load  Storable   I when to CPAN as instructed to do so found a  Storable download Unziped it but I don't know where to place the files.
> Can smeone who is running DXSpider Windows 2000 help.
> Thanks
>

> http://search.cpan.org/~ams/Storable-2.18/Storable.pm

Stephen

Don't load stuff from CPAN directly for Windows, you will need a
compiler for storable.

The best thing to do (in cmd or run) is: ppm install Storable

However, I am slightly surprised that you don't already have it loaded
IIRC it is part of the core on modern (5.8.6+) perls and therefore
should have been installed as part of the perl install.

What perl are you using?