[Dxspider-support] RF connect question

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Mon Oct 27 14:26:35 GMT 2008

This weekend I had an RF user that got disconnected but the node still
showed him as connected. About 14 hours later, he connected again and
all of the spots he missed during that time started being sent to him.
After an hour of trying to catch up on old spots (and there was still 11
hours worth of stuff to catch up), I finally shut down the AGW packet
engine, which stopped the cluster as well. I restarted everything and
when the RF user reconnected, everything was fine.

My question is, is there something in the settings I can change change
to make sure this doesn't happen again?

I am using Windows 98SE on a 600 MHz PIII, DX Spider version 1.55 build
0.26 and the TNC/radio is a Kenwood D700A with the TNC in KISS mode and
the AGW Packet Engine software.

Danny NG9R