[Dxspider-support] Storable-1.0.11.tar not installed help

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 21:13:05 GMT 2008

Stephen

This is probably my fault for not keeping all the documentation up to
date. This is something I shall have to address.

Don't use that perl. Use the latest one from the Activestate site.
Having said that, I am not completely convinced that 5.10 of perl is
completely stable yet, so I would use 5.8.8 build 824. Having said that,
I have run the software on 5.10 and the latest builds do work and I
could not see any obvious problems with it.

You should uninstall your current version of perl before installing the
new version.

Dirk