[Dxspider-support] Node Disconnects

Radioman radioman01 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 16:53:06 GMT 2008

I suspect it’s the wireless connection, id start there first before a
software overhaul. I use windows, but I have tried Linux, I just have major
issues with my duel port TNC's. enough that I'm not banging my head on the
wall trying to make work.
I'll save the head vs. wall for things my 19 year old son does.

Tony
NN1D

Computer Services Administrator
Dartmouth Police Department