[Dxspider-support] Ang. E79ZTB inbound traffic problem

Lars.Boman at bbservices.se Lars.Boman at bbservices.se
Tue Sep 23 06:32:59 BST 2008

Hello !

Maybee this ?  Yoa have it in the manual !

It comes out of the box looking something like:-

      @listen = (
      #    ["0.0.0.0", 7300],
      );

Change it so that it looks like this:-

      @listen = (
          ["0.0.0.0", 7300],
      );

Regards

SM6HOC Lars

             Zaro Ham
             <e73du at yahoo.com>
             Sänt av:                                                 Till
             <dxspider-support         <Dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>
             -bounces at dxcluste                                       Kopia
             r.org>
                                                                    Ärende
                                       [Dxspider-support] E79ZTB inbound

              Sänd svar till
             <e73du at yahoo.com>
             ; Sänd svar till
               The DXSpider
               Support list
             <dxspider-support
              @dxcluster.org>

Hello to all!
I cannot to find solution for e79ztb problem, try a lot of things, for
example, firewall shut down, set spider soft on another comp, but nothing.
Comunication between nodes going OK, start only if e79ztb call another
node, reverse not work. Set all settings on wireless ap to spider comp,
DMZ, virtual server, special application setting, but no results. I am very
sad in this moment. Is any sysop who can to send to me any solution to
solve problem?I think even on provider side all ports is OK because my node
at home e73du-6 working OK. Question:wich ports except 7300 use dx spider?
Maybe have problem with bad AP/NAT router, help!