[Dxspider-support] E79ZTB inbound traffic problem

Zaro Ham e73du at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 16:20:05 BST 2008

Hello to all!
I cannot to find solution for e79ztb problem, try a lot of things, for example, firewall shut down, set spider soft on another comp, but nothing.
Comunication between nodes going OK, start only if e79ztb call another node, reverse not work. Set all settings on wireless ap to spider comp, DMZ, virtual server, special application setting, but no results. I am very sad in this moment. Is any sysop who can to send to me any solution to solve problem?I think even on provider side all ports is OK because my node at home e73du-6 working OK. Question:wich ports except 7300 use dx spider? Maybe have problem with bad AP/NAT router, help!