[Dxspider-support] About SH/NOdes command

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 1 10:07:47 BST 2009

>> Please Dirk, could you tell me something more ?!?
>
> No, no really. Not without seeing the debug input from these stations.

Hi Dirk,
actually I have:

sh/debug
debug levels: msg cron chan connect state
IK5ZUK de IK5ZUK-6  1-Apr-2009 0902Z dxspider >

Is it correct ? Do I need to add some particular level ?

After that, please could you tell me how I can make some time based
searching inside the debug files ? (And if you want, I can give you full
access to my linux-box so you can SSH inside and search by yourself...) :)

TU,
73 de Luigi, ik5zuk