[Dxspider-support] About SH/NOdes command

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 18:16:11 BST 2009

You can use the grepdbg command to look for strings in the debug files,
the output has human readable times. You can look at previous days by
doing '/spider/perl/grepdbg <no of days before today> <string>'.

So 'grepdbg 2 gb7djk' will get you any lines containing gb7djk in the
debug file from two days ago. If you add -3 (say) you get the line + the
three lines before it.

There is no time based listing as such.

Dirk