[Dxspider-support] More filter questions

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Aug 24 09:29:54 BST 2009

Sorry been away for a few days and away from email.

The best way is the other way around. No double negative logic.

acc/spots node_default input by_zone 2,4,5

I thought Lee's stuff could do filtering and thus his end could be set
to only send you what you wanted? This would be more efficient.

If you change node_default, then you have either to disconnect all the
nodes and allow them to reconnect, or restart.

You can't tell your partner to connect back to you if the connection
drops. He has to arrange that. But you could telnet to him automatically
with a cron script.

What version of DXSpider are you running?

Dirk  G1TLH