[Dxspider-support] qrz.pl replacement

Yoshi Hiko Hirano hiko_hirano at ja2mnb.com
Wed Aug 26 08:18:02 BST 2009

Hi Ricard san
checked in my box, now working good.

sh/qrz ja2mnb
            Yoshi Hiko HIRANO
            BOX 6 Nishiharu Post Office
            Kitanagoya 481-8691,
            JAPAN
JA2YSS de JA1YSS-9 26-Aug-2009 0700Z dxspider >

module version not much in my box,
when I used WWW::Mechanize: 1.60 version, that were newer than libwww-perl-5.742.

my system
OS: Cent OS 4
perl: 5.8.5
WWW::Mechanize: 1.60
LWP: libwww-perl-5.831

Thanks Ricard san

de JA2MNB Hiko

Ricardo Suarez san wrote on 2009/08/26 7:28:29