[Dxspider-support] qrz.pl replacement

Ricardo Suarez lu9da at qsl.net
Tue Aug 25 23:28:29 BST 2009

Hello, Hiko san

I think the WWW::Mechanize isn't correctly installed in your box, you can
try to install it with cpan.

I installed the mechanize using aptitude, but I run the Spider on Debian
box....., I sure any cent OS user can help you better than me...

On the net I find a "howto" written for Window$, none for Linux

This "howto" guy offer a copy of the qrz.pl replacement code from your
server, without the qsl route line and the errors on the $url line, I prefer
ask me for a copy of the replacement...

Rick LU9DA