[Dxspider-support] Add IP address tp PC16

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Thu Dec 10 11:36:16 GMT 2009

2009.12.10. 12:23 keltezéssel, Kjell Jarl írta:
> I myself is logged in on my local network (44.), the IP address would
> be appearing to reside in the USA. This applies to other connecting to
> their clusters on their private network.

44.xx.yy.zz space is splitted up (or at least it was a while ago) so
that xx indicated country, for example 44.156.yy.zz for Hungary. You can
use a simple lookup table.

 From the ordinary Internet view this space is allocated to Brian Kantor
privately, who was a networking pioneer at UCSD, in La Jolla. BTW, when
the world is out of IPv! space, what is the value if an A address range
like this in $$$$$$$$$  ?