[Dxspider-support] Add IP address tp PC16

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:37:32 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 12:23 +0100, Kjell Jarl wrote:

> The idea of attaching the IP address some where in the protocol so it is
> available for analysis is _good_!

But please lets design this protocol so that it can handle IPv6
addresses and please lets ensure that even if a cluster does not right
now intend supporting IPv6 that it is capable of passing this IPv6
address information along to other nodes without altering it.

I am Happy to help with testing this on spider in any way I can.

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ