[Dxspider-support] Running 2 Dxspider nodes on one Windows machine

Kelly Jones kjones at virtualcohesion.com
Thu Feb 12 13:06:09 GMT 2009

Hi Dan,

I didn't see anybody reply to this so I will.

The short answer is yes, you can.  However, you have to made some
modifications that go against everything Dirk asks you not to do.  So
you will be on your own in this respect.

I ran 3 "user" node instances and 1 "node-to-node" instance (4 total) on
Windows for several years.  However, I recently switched back to Linux
this past December.

If you would like more information, I'd be happy to explain how to do
it.

73
Kelly - N0VD
www.dxcentral.com