[Dxspider-support] help ubuntu installation

Raffaele Galanti ik4idf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:57:48 GMT 2009

hello to all,
i test for the 1st time dxspider on ubuntu 8.10,  but i have follow the install manual, and i have problem at this point:

all tested in the server pc

if i enter with ./client i am able to use connect, set/priv etc,  i can set my password but not work at second entry on cluster

if i enter via telnet localhost 8000..  not is possible set/priv , connnect etc (but i can see my state ''9'') , also the password
set before not work ..(no password request  prompt)

i presume have problem of chmod or other but where?,
i have make all superuser command of installation with sudo before

any use dxspider with ubuntu?  any can help me? , Raf

from Raffaele Galanti - IK4IDF