[Dxspider-support] Black Berry Application

Kelly Jones kjones at virtualcohesion.com
Mon Feb 23 19:25:59 GMT 2009

Hi Tony -

What timing.  I am currently working on a BB application that will include
many features around spots.  No ETA at this point, but it's been something
I've batted around in my head for a long time and finally decided to pursue
it.

If you want simply "old school" functionality, there is a free telnet/ssh
client called MidpSSHe that I've used for some time.  It can be found here -
http://www.xk72.com/midpssh/.  I use some of Karl's other products in my
real job and the fact he makes the telnet client available for free is
great.

73
Kelly - N0VD
www.dxcentral.com