[Dxspider-support] DX spider ID

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Sun Jan 11 19:08:26 GMT 2009

I may be asking for more than I want ....
But if everyone sends their BADSPOTTER list to me, I will put them in a
database and sort out the duplicates and put the result into a badspotter
file on my website for downloading.

Send a copy of your /spider/data/badspotter file to:

       hank.k8dd at gmail.com

and I'll work at sorting it all out.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Danilo Brelih <danilo.brelih at siol.net>wrote:

> Dave Court pravi:
>
>  I've now removed N3MEQ from the EI7SDX bad-spotter list.
>>

> As well here but just added new one 4X0KIL and WP3C. :-(
> BTW any progress with QRZ.COM issue Dirk ?
>
> CUL Dan, S50U @ S50CLX
>
> --
> http://s50u.s50e.si

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley
--
"Me too!"    K8DD