[Dxspider-support] DX spider ID

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Thu Jan 15 21:13:44 GMT 2009

I have received 6 badspotter files from Europe, containing 545 different
calls.

The collection is located at
http://www.qsl.net/k8dd/dxspider/badspotter%20rev%201.7.txt
If that does not work, try http://www.qsl.net/k8dd/dxspider/badspotter rev
1.7.txt

If I receive any more badspotter files, I'll add them and post it on the web
site.

73    Hank    K8DD

--
"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley