[Dxspider-support] Beginner

Martin Sole msole at loxinfo.co.th
Thu Mar 12 04:30:19 GMT 2009

We have just built a pc to run DX Spider and have perl, DX Spider and AGWPE
installed. All seems to be working and the program starts up pretty much as
the installation instructions suggest. Connection can be made both from a
local telnet window on the same machine and from remote clients over the
internet connection. It is planned to have one radio port serving local
users but that will be done later.

Right now I need to understand how I can connect to an internet source that
will provide the spots. What is the best what to go about this?

Many thanks,

Martin, HS0ZED