[Dxspider-support] Understanding the messages

Martin Sole msole at loxinfo.co.th
Fri Mar 13 16:05:50 GMT 2009

Hi,

Well I seem to have a working node. At least whilst the power is on, we had
a big storm today, our first of the year and power went out for an hour,
then I lost a network card somehow. Anyhow it is up and running with a
couple of good feeds thanks to HA5DI and PA4JJ.

Now I have a question about some of the stuff I'm seeing on the screen. So
far I haven't found any sort of explanation anywhere about what the messages
mean. Is there a resource so I can understand all about node to node
messages? I saw something that spoke about PC11 and PC12 plus a few others
but nothing about PC92. I can make out the callsigns, I guess to and from
but would like to get the full story about how this is all working.

Regards

Martin, HS0ZED