[Dxspider-support] sh/lockout all

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Sun Mar 22 20:21:29 GMT 2009

Whenever a new node appears they are automatically locked out. The
reason for this was that we were having some problems with people doing
stuff that we didn't like with rcmd and also just connecting randomly to
other nodes.

This is why it is like this. What it means is that the sysop remains in
control of whom he choses to let in.

Dirk