[Dxspider-support] In_Node_Default.pl

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 12:34:52 GMT 2009

I run a couple of DxSpider nodes that are used by a club of about 500 members worldwide. One is a normal spider node while the other uses  filtering to only spot club members (either spotter or spottee). I use the in_node_default filter for this , the problem seems to be that the only way to update the filter once I make a change to it is to restart the cluster. Is there a way to force the update without restarting or at least a way to force a restart of the cluster ?

Dan N8DCJ