[Dxspider-support] Time Issues

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 15:27:07 GMT 2009

Mike

evidently not , and no MS didnt supply a patch for Win2K unless you have a service contract.... there is a registry hack to solve it i guess... and i saw a utility to take care of it also...

what i dont understand is why I didnt have these issues before , i have been running this same OS installation since 2006... but , at least it is working now...

Dan