[Dxspider-support] Time Issues

Ron Stordahl N5IN ronn5in-dxspider at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 15:42:14 GMT 2009

Here is a web page which has the links to needed patches for the new(?) daylight time changes:

http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/

Apparently MS has provided patches for XP, but for earlier OS's you will need these.

Or you could just set your computer to GMT, using as I recall Casablanca or Monrovia time (apparently because they don't use daylight savings?)  Be sure to uncheck the daylight savings if it shows up!.

Ron, N5IN