[Dxspider-support] badnode filtering

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 16 21:56:25 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Lee Sawkins <ve7cc at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Jim, I would like to see at least 1B added to the wl_cty file.

Add 1B as what?  It's not a DXCC entity, and should be rejected.

>  Also
> could you not have TO/TX default to France if they can't be found.  I
> would rather they be wrong as France than rejected.

Too many double negatives?  TO and TX are not valid prefixes in
WL_CTY.DAT.  Only full calls beginning with TO and TX are.  Are you
suggesting that I add TO and TX to the prefix list for France?
Because that's incorrect, they will NEVER be used from the mainland,
only the outlying territories.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us