[Dxspider-support] Recent posts

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Nov 18 10:24:59 GMT 2009

I don't remember mentioning anything about 1200 baud packet interfaces :)
 My main concern is the way the cluster nodes share information and I feel
that the authors have had their hands tied for too long.  Interlinking
clusters with a modern protocol should not impact the users of course,
however, the ability to better control the network would be a boon.  It is
not like the cluster software is expensive to run ;)

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC & HB9DRV-9 DX Clusters