[Dxspider-support] Add IP address tp PC16

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed Nov 25 13:16:06 GMT 2009

None of the suggestions actually help in realtime. The existing protocol
paradigm simply isn't up to that sort of job. The clients don't have any
meaningful authentication (that is truly worthy of such a name). The
best that we can do is to log info like IP addresses and then use this
to a) deter and b) ignore data from unlikely combinations.

I do worry about things like radio links though...

Dirk