[Dxspider-support] Add IP address tp PC16

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 25 16:19:44 GMT 2009

I was thinking the same thing.  A lot of ISPs either won't provide
static IP address or charge extra (sometimes a lot) for them.  When I
signed up with my current ISP I paid $10/month for a static address
then later decided it wasn't worth the extra money since I could use
a dynamic DNS service so I dropped it and went with the dynamic IP.
As it turns out, they haven't changed my address in over two years so
it would have been wasted money.

73, Bob N7XY