[Dxspider-support] Cluster Abuse and IP Addresses

Anthony(N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Wed Nov 25 13:27:33 GMT 2009

Dirk,

Thank you for clearing that up. I will immediately start paying attention to 'user_asc' file and do a separate file backup on
a daily basis.

Nodes using passwords?  I did not know we had that available.  It might be a very good idea to implement this as well.

To set a node password we use the same format? 'set password' command?

Anthony