[Dxspider-support] Cluster Abuse and IP Addresses

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Thu Nov 26 15:55:40 GMT 2009

On torstai 26 marraskuu 2009 15:24:19 Dirk Koopman G1TLH wrote:

> I am curious as to how you are getting the IP address of the spotter
> from OH8X-11. Apart from the fact that most of these spots are filtered
> out as unreliable (by many sysops), surely it isn't possible to
> determine the IP address of the spotter that is connected to the OH8X-11
> website? And it's sending out PC11, isn't it?
>
> Dirk

Just curious. I have been reading list now for sometime and same time
monitored here cluster network. I haven't seen oh8x connected in any Finnish
cluster? Nor haven't seen any badspots either from there. I'm sysop for
OH1RCF.

Could it be easy to ask person, if he or someone from qth has badspotted?

Jarmo