[Dxspider-support] qrz.pl replacement

Ricardo Suarez lu9da at qsl.net
Wed Sep 2 11:05:53 BST 2009

Yes,  I know, stop to runs yesterday, at the moment I working to eliminate
the mechanize to make the things a little more easy.

At this moment I bored of work every 3 or 4 days in order to change my code
for read the qrz.com page.

If the qrz's guy want we read the commercial announces in your page, well
done.

I not do more changes, he wins, the code is open and any one can made
changes on it, the filosofy is read the html page and extract the info by
cutting the lines.

Sorry.

Rick LU9DA