[Dxspider-support] searchable mail archives

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Mon Sep 7 17:26:21 BST 2009

The wiki is up-to-date for a Ubuntu installation <http://
wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/
Linux_Installation#Installing_the_software>.  Following the
information there everything went quite smoothly when I recently
installed DX Spider on my Sheevaplug (Ubuntu 9.04 on an ARM
processor).  I haven't yet had the nerve to replace the kernel so I
could again have AX.25 support, however :^).

Bob, N7XY