[Dxspider-support] searchable mail archives

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon Sep 7 17:32:53 BST 2009

Charlie

I am confused. If I pick an archive page at random, say:

http://www.dxcluster.org/pipermail/dxspider-support/2008-May/thread.html

and then I type say "rcmd crash" into the search box I get, almost
instantly, the thread of messages related to that on the page.

Or do you mean that you used to be able to get a whole year's worth of
messages on one page?

Dirk