[Dxspider-support] user_asc creation issue

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed Sep 16 13:26:16 BST 2009

This is a userfile corruption issue, which I have not experienced.
However it seems to be caused by some kind of duff data.

Have you looked at the generated user_asc? There are probably some (a
lot) of repeated lines. You probably need to find the repeated callsigns
in the non-expanded user_asc, delete those, regenerate the users.v3 file
and see what happens.

Dirk

Or I go look...